* A special “Thank You” to Gregg Olsen and Kensington for making this tour possible.
* Jean BookNerd http://www.jeanbooknerd.com/
* Amber http://www.memyshelfandi.com/
* Alice http://bestbooks1.blogspot.co.nz/
* Anne http://anniebrewer.blogspot.com/
* Adeeb http://bookville1.blogspot.com/
* Bella http://paranormal-bookclub.com/
* Candace http://www.candacesbookblog.com/
* Christina http://www.intoxicatedbybooks.blogspot.com/
* Ellen Trieu: http://shadowmundane.blogspot.com/
* Giselle http://booknerd.ca/
* Haley Hagen http://www.ya-aholic.com/
* Ifrah Kamil http://www.booksterscafe.blogspot.com/
* James http://jamesvallesteros.blogspot.com/
* Jennifer http://www.fictitiousmusings.com/
* Kristina http://everandeversight.blogspot.com/
* Leigh Ann http://flyingonsilverwings.blogspot.com/
* Melissa Marie http://beneaththecover-beneaththecover.blogspot.com/
* MaryAnn http://www.chapter-by-chapter.com/
* Rose http://rosesbookcorner.blogspot.ca/
* Sabrina Ford http://sabrinasparanormalpalace.blogspot.com/
* Shelley/Kat http://tsktskwhattoread2.blogspot.com/
* Samantha thecollegecrawl.blogspot.com
* Stephanie http://adreamwithindream.blogspot.com/
* Tammy http://tamssbookblog.blogspot.com/
"YOU'LL SLEEP WITH THE LIGHTS ON AFTER READING GREGG OLSEN." --Allison Brennan
Ted Bundy. America's most notorious serial killer. For two women, he is the ultimate obsession. One is a cop whose sister may have been one of Bundy's victims. The other is a deranged groupie who corresponded with Bundy in prison--and raised her son to finish what Bundy started. To charm and seduce innocent girls. To kidnap and brutalize more women than any serial killer in history. And to lure one obsessed cop into a trap as sick and demented as Bundy himself. . .
Praise for Gregg Olsen's novels "WICKEDLY CLEVER! TWISTED." --Lisa Gardner "OLSEN WRITES RAPID-FIRE PAGE-TURNERS." --The Seattle Times "GRABS YOU BY THE THROAT." --Kay Hooper
Throughout his career, Gregg Olsen has demonstrated an ability to create a detailed narrative that offers readers fascinating insights into the lives of people caught in extraordinary circumstances.
A New York Times and USA Today bestselling author, Olsen has written eight nonfiction books, eight novels, a novella, and contributed a short story to a collection edited by Lee Child.
The award-winning author has been a guest on dozens of national and local television shows, including educational programs for the History Channel, Learning Channel, and Discovery Channel. He has also appeared on Dateline NBC, William Shatner's Aftermath, Deadly Women on Investigation Discovery, Good Morning America, The Early Show, The Today Show, FOX News, CNN, Anderson Cooper 360, MSNBC, Entertainment Tonight, CBS 48 Hours, Oxygen's Snapped, Court TV's Crier Live, Inside Edition, Extra, Access Hollywood, and A&E's Biography.
In addition to television and radio appearances, he has been featured in Redbook, USA Today, People, Salon magazine, Seattle Times, Los Angeles Times and the New York Post. The Deep Dark was named Idaho Book of the Year by the ILA and Starvation Heights was honored by Washington's Secretary of State for the book's contribution to Washington state history and culture. His Young Adult novel, Envy, was the official selection of Washington for the National Book Festival.
Olsen, a Seattle native, lives in Olalla, Washington with his wife, twin daughters, three chickens, Milo (an obedience school dropout cocker spaniel) and Suri (a mini dachshund so spoiled she wears a sweater).
Links: Website: http://www.greggolsen.com/
Review : This book was amazing. I had chills from the beginning and they only got worse the more I read. I couldn't put this book down to save my life.
Gregg pulls you in right away. Everything about this book leaves you on the edge of your seat and jumping at every little sound. The charcters are real, and they will make you feel like you are them. Both the characters are messed up in some way or another because of Bundy and just to see inside freaks you out. NO matter how messed up Bundy is there is a kind of attraction that will pull you into him, sick I know.
You are in their heads and freaking out every second you're there. He creates a chilling story that makes you want to stop reading into the night but just can't put the book down. The story of Bundy was always interesting told from multiple different people but this story was my all time favorite. I can't put into words how great this book was. You will have to read it for youself to know how amazing, thrilling, and scary this book is.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
FEAR COLLECTOR LINKS: