* A special “Thank You” to Kiki Hamilton for making this tour possible.
* Jean Vallesteros: http://www.jeanbooknerd.com/
* Amber http://www.memyshelfandi.com/
* Sabrina/Tiffany http://paranormalreadsreviews.blogspot.com/
* Anne Brewer: http://anniebrewer.blogspot.com/
* Shelley/Kat http://tsktskwhattoread2.blogspot.com/
* Bella Colella http://paranormal-bookclub.com/
* Jaime http://www.twochicksonbooks.com/
* MaryAnn http://www.chapter-by-chapter.com/
* Melissa Marie http://beneaththecover-beneaththecover.blogspot.com/
* Tammy Middleton: http://tamssbookblog.blogspot.com/
* Rachel http://www.fiktshun.com/
* Ellen Trieu: http://shadowmundane.blogspot.com/
London 1872 - A bloody escape, a deadly threat, a shocking revelation... As an orphan who stole the Queen's ring - only to find the ring was a reservoir that held a truce between the world of Faerie and the British Court - Tiki’s greatest fear suddenly becomes all too real: the fey have returned to London seeking revenge. As war escalates in the Otherworld, Queen Victoria’s youngest son, Prince Leopold, is attacked. In order to protect her family and those she loves, Tiki needs to know the meaning of an fáinne sí, the birthmark that winds around her wrist. But will she be brave enough to face the truth?
Links: Website: http://www.kikihamilton.com/
His words were soft. “Maybe it’s because I’ve placed my life in your hands.” He took her hand, turning her palm up and ran his fingertips gently over her skin. “Have you kept my secret?”
Tiki stared into his eyes, powerless to look away. “Yes,” she whispered.
a Rafflecopter giveaway